Succession Planning And Career Development Plan
Succession Planning is a strategy for identifying and development of future leaders in your company, at all levels.
What We Do
Succession Planning and Career Development Plan
Succession Planning is a strategy for identifying and development of future leaders in your company, at all levels. They are usually created to make sure that the business is properly prepared for the inevitable changes and transformations by identifying and training high-potential employees for advancement into key roles.
In it’s core Succession Planning is based on two components: Career Development Plan and the company’s HR-strategy.
In addition, it incorporates such elements as training, coaching and similar elements required to acquire necessary skills and experience for the planned role.
Career Development Plan is a detailed set of successive individual goals, integrated into company’s global goals, that bring the employees from their current positions to those where they want to be. This tool, often saturated with quantified data, is usually used not only for employee’s professional development but also for the company’s HR planning. Often based on a profound self-reflexion, it also gives a feedback from colleagues and bosses.
It is based on the SWOT-analysis and aligned with your company’s HR-strategy.
We design it in following steps:
- Review of your company’s HR-strategy (staff planning and needs)
- Review of your company’s Job Descriptions and requirements
- Analysis of the company’s existing staff and of the recent assessment results
- Work on individual Career Plans with the employees
- Work on the created Career Plans with the managers
- Identifying required training and coaching for the employees and creation of the training/education plan
- Presentation of the results and development of implementation plan
66 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris France
+33 1 47 23 85 58