The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs that are supported by strategy and structure.
What We Do
Organizational culture is:
* The values and behaviors that contribute to the unique social and psychological environment of an organization
* Definition of a jointly shared description of an organization from within
* The sum of values and rituals which serve as “glue” to integrate the members of the organization
* A system of shared assumptions, values, and beliefs, which governs how people behave in organizations
* Civilization in the workplace
* Refers to the philosophies, attitudes, beliefs, behaviors and practices that define an organization
* The organization’s immune system
* It over simplifies the situation in large organizations to assume there is only one culture … and it’s risky for new leaders to ignore the sub-cultures
Usually it is based on the values and vision of the founders and evolves with the company. To help you shape it, we will review your existing HR practices and policies and see how they correlate with your company’s values, mission and global vision. We will have a closer look at your hiring practices, on boarding programs, reward and recognition programs, performance management programs, and also will check your metrics or develop them, if needed.
66 avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris France
+33 1 47 23 85 58